Posted 10 Sept 2022, 2:42 pm
New Business BCU at Blend
Blend is hiring exceptional account leaders responsible for generating new sales and growing existing customer revenue through transforming the technology that powers their lending processes. This will include diving deep into your customers’ and prospective customers’ organizations, understanding the business stakeholders, strategic objectives, and operating procedures. You will use this knowledge to acquire new customers, and increase current customers’ revenue as well as sell and implement new features and product offerings.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead and manage the entire sales cycle with prospects from first call through contract and pricing negotiations.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with assigned customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. You will be viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer by bringing strategic ideas on how to reach their business needs with Blend, and follow through with the execution and implementation of those ideas
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Home Buying Journey offerings, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Help to define Blend customer project plan with timeline and identified resources and understand implementation requirements: resource requirements, risks, budget impacts, etc.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years’ prior relevant enterprise level sales and account management experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience addressing C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers’ needs
- Self-starter with proven listening skills
- Experience in supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Please mention the word **PANORAMIC** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok