Posted 4 Apr 2022, 5:00 pm
Sales Executive Consultant at Reach Supreme
Reach Supreme supercharges the new business development of B2B companies. We source prospects, and get them interested in our clients’ offers.
Within a year, we accumulated customers ranging from big corporates like Brunel and Axway, to fast-growing start-ups like Clearco, Hatch and Accel Club.
Reach Supreme is only a year old, we’re moving fast and have an exciting road ahead with great opportunities!
About the job
You’re responsible for every step in the customer acquisition cycle. This means that you host exploration calls, consult on campaign strategies, follow-up on dormant leads, give pre-sales demo's, and draft proposals to close deals.
On top of the above-mentioned, you are expected to contribute to shaping our business structure, tools, and processes. Don’t be surprised if you’re asked to onboard new employees, support with hiring, or help wherever necessary.
Reach Supreme is at the inception stage. This means there is a lot of flexibility and responsibility if you're up for it!
- Close leads delivered to you via our lead generation engine
- Host calls to explore collaboration fit
- Consult prospects on sales strategies
- Give pre-sales software demo's
- Draft proposals to close deals
- Reach out to and pitch to prospects you found yourself
- Give feedback and iterate our acquisition strategy
- Help hire, onboard and coach new sales colleagues
- Support your colleagues where it's needed
- Competitive salary
- Bonus: Uncapped commission based on sales success
- Flexibility: your work hours overlap at least 5 hours between 9:00 (GMT+1) and 17:00 (GTM+1)
- Remote: you can work anywhere with good internet
- Impact: opportunity to shape an early-stage startup into a high-growth enterprise
- Start date: ASAP
- 3+ years experience in a new business development related role. Big plus if you have experience in the B2B adtech or marketing and sales ecosystem.
- Soft skills. You’re capable of connecting with any person.
- Communication skills. You keep asking questions until you fully understand something. You're not scared to look 'silly' for a minute, to 'master' for a lifetime.
- Comfortable reaching out to people. You will sell to prospects, not manage accounts.
- Operational skills. You work meticulously and with a process-driven approach. You can spot minute mistakes.
- Technical skills. We use dozens of digital tools. You need to master them quickly.
- Readiness to work 100% remote and have digital contacts with your prospects.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages give you bonus points.
- Ambition and drive: we are growing triple digits — you need to be excited about growing with the company.
- Hands-on: We have big plans. To get there, we must go fast and get sh*t done!
- Initiativeness: when you see that something doesn’t work, you voice it out and share your idea, even when it's not your job.
- Solution-driven: you will encounter a lot of internal and external challenges. You don’t get frustrated. You stay positive, flexible and find a solution.
- Being a team player: We succeed by having each other's back. This means everyone can count on you. That also means that you will help others outside your responsibilities and interests.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok