Posted 12 Jun 2022, 0:00 pm
Core Operations Associate at Chief
Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, and, soon, San Francisco.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
The Core Operations Associate will be responsible for supporting the operational infrastructure for Chief’s key service, Core. Modeled after YPO Forums, Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 8-12 peers to work through their deepest challenges and build a personal board of advisors. The Core Operations Associate will support the delivery of Core to members and ensure a best-in-class experience nationwide. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, and is enthusiastic about driving an excellent customer experience. The ideal candidate is analytical, organized and most importantly passionate about our mission.
- Partner with Core Team Members to support the operational logistics to run Core
- Support day-to-day operations of Core including scheduling, feedback collection and member experience support
- Help execute Core Group curation process, ensuring all Core Groups are crafted to give members a powerful group of peers
- Moderate and respond to Core support channels to achieve health metrics across the Core service
- Coordinate with the Guide Team Associates and Member Experience Associates to ensure proper execution of Core Operations to both Chief Members and Guides
What We're Looking For:
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized, you have a system to keep track of anything and everything
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in Excel
- Methodical, determined, and dedicated to the project at hand
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- High-energy, flexible, and excited to learn and roll up your sleeves in a startup environment; previous startup experience a plus
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends
Be sure to mention the word **IRREPLACEABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok