Posted 12 Jun 2022, 0:15 pm
Director of Finance at GoFundMe
Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
Corporate FP&A is the financial hub of Classy operations. We partner across the company to shape our financial profile, provide insightful and actionable analysis that empowers growth, and bring clarity and focus to our colleagues, leadership, and board. Corporate FP&A manages our centralized financial processes including the preparation of our quarterly results and forecast, budgeting and strategic planning, and management and board reporting.
We are looking for an experienced financial professional with a strong track record in B2B SaaS to lead our Classy FP&A team. This is a critical position within the finance organization with direct contribution to highly visible outputs. You will be a good fit if you’ve had success: establishing trust across multiple functions, building and executing against a strategic plan, and are tenacious in pursuing the “why?” This role will report directly to the SVP of Finance.
- Lead strategic planning including ownership and oversight over our long-range and annual operating plan by partnering across Classy to help set our strategic priorities and shape our future financial profile.
- Guide team towards detailed analyses to discover insights that drive key business decisions and monitor operating KPIs to track progress of strategic initiatives.
- Develop data-driven investment theses, business cases, and success criteria for initiatives that enable growth and drive efficiency across Classy.
- Manage annual planning roadmap including identifying key deliverables, setting clear milestones, and resolving cross-functional dependencies to drive company-wide alignment.
- Bring best practices to develop, implement, and manage policies and processes that scale our financial and business operations.
- Drive automation and improve existing business systems and financial reporting.
- Minimum of 10 years of Finance experience in Enterprise SaaS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build successful relationships and partner across the organizational structure.
- Can navigate networks of systems and people to find the information you need and are tenacious in solving unsolved problems and bringing clarity to areas of confusion.
- Take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills and enjoy applying them to tackle highly complex business problems.
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans to drive clarity and results.
- Rigorous and detail orientated with the highest regard for accuracy and completeness.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
Learn more about GoFundMe...
Be sure to mention the word **CONVIENCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok