Posted 5 Sept 2022, 9:46 am
Content Designer Stock Trading at Robinhood
About the team:
Our Content Design team contributes to our mission to help build the most intuitive product experiences and make financial wellness accessible to everyone. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting product content that enables users to understand the world of finance and all it has to offer. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced Content Designer to jump into our Stock Trading team with a mission to make Robinhood the best & safest place to trade stocks.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to dig into the inner-workings of investing that make Robinhood tick, and help shape our core trading, extended-hours trading, and new investment category experiences. This team is focused on a healthy mix of pioneering new products while evolving current offerings, and you could have a huge impact on some of our most used products.
This team in particular has a strong focus on culture, with its own values (People First, Dream Big, Growth Mindset, Hyper Collaborative, Strong Ownership Mentality), a weekly social, and occasional (optional) in-person outings.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with design, product, and research to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Engage throughout the product development process to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency
- Create and advocate for approachable language that best communicates our mission externally
- Develop frameworks, guidelines, audits, and processes to help define and improve product content at Robinhood
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Incorporate user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Ensure high-quality content for our products in terms of simplicity, education, and delightfulness
- Share your work with other Content Designers and provide feedback during weekly crits
- Demonstrated years of experience in UX writing or content design experience
- Eagerness to shape product direction and vision from ideation to post-launch
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and an ability to communicate this efficiently to the team
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience collaborating with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- Familiarity working with compliance and legal teams during the content development and approval process
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
- A keen sense of humor
- Deep interest in reinventing finance a major PLUS
We are excited to share that Robinhood is a primarily remote company! Our mission to democratize finance for all starts with our people, and that means bringing in and supporting Robinhoodies who can best help drive our mission forward — no matter where they’re based in the country. Read more here.
This job is following Robinhood’s Primarily Work from Anywhere model which means the Robinhoodie can work anywhere in the country of employment.
Please mention the word **COURTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok