Posted 12 Jun 2022, 8:30 pm
Account Coordinator Attribution at Foursquare
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Coordinator on the Attribution Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new and existing attribution partnerships with some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal report set up and data analysis. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands understand the effectiveness of their media buys by providing tangible, insightful results via the Foursquare Attribution product.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute and maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but they should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Finance, Product, and Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality and timely fashion
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as report set up, report QA and troubleshooting.
- Advise on processes for internal tasks such as pre-campaign feasibility, report set up nuances, and reporting pulls
- Assist with client presentations
- Various research projects and administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships OK), with ambition to establish a client facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills and bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and interfaces
- Interest in technology and analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, and the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to mention the word **CONGENIAL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok