Posted 23 Jun 2022, 4:35 am
Senior Product Designer at Panorama Education
About the role:
Panorama's Student Success platform enables data-informed action in school districts by empowering educators at all levels to set meaningful goals, analyze student data, decide how to act, and evaluate effectiveness.
As a Lead Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for design strategy and the user experience across two cross-functional squads dedicated to our Student Success product. These teams are focused on initiatives to drive user engagement and impact student outcomes through our student support and reporting capabilities. You’ll work closely with product and engineering leaders, lead key design projects, and pair with and mentor other designers across the squads.
- Define and deliver compelling, intuitive, and high-quality solutions that solve user problems and help effect change toward better, more equitable outcomes in K–12.
- Develop a north star design vision for evolving our Student Success product that is tightly aligned with our product vision and strategy.
- Lead discovery and research efforts with product managers and other designers to test and validate design concepts and solutions.
- Own the end-to-end design process for your projects by producing artifacts including personas, user journey maps, flows, mockups, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Present and articulate design concepts and solutions effectively to your team and internal stakeholders, and incorporate constructive feedback.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire other designers on the team, helping them grow their skills and collectively level up the design team.
- Continuously build your knowledge of K–12 education in order to more deeply understand the needs of our users: teachers, counselors, principals, and district leaders.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of Product Design or UX experience working on digital products or applications.
- A compelling portfolio of design work that demonstrates a solid understanding of interaction design, user flows, and visual design, including layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Demonstrated experience with systems thinking across one or more product areas.
About the Design Team
Great design is central to Panorama Education's product and mission. We want our product to both delight teachers and educators across the country and to help them drive action to improve outcomes for their students. At Panorama, you will be working side-by-side with folks from many backgrounds and experiences: engineers, former teachers, product managers, education researchers, client account managers, and more. We believe diversity of experiences lead to better product design and outcomes for the students we serve.
Be sure to mention the word **ROOMIER** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok