Posted 3 Sept 2022, 5:35 pm
Backend Engineer at CareRev
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team and help bring high-quality and impactful platform features to improve CareRev. We believe in unifying data to make the best decisions and to create web applications that run at scale. Reporting to our Director of Business Systems Engineering, you will work across Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to build solutions. You will build integrations across platforms focusing on marketing initiatives.
What you will do...
- Architect/Design/Develop data pipelines, new features for our website hosting platform and tools to support marketing projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to connect disparate platforms.
- Implement marketing analytics tools such as Amplitude and integrate with Salesforce, NetSuite, and other platforms
- Design automations within Marketing Automation platforms
- Architect CDP design across multiple sources
Who you are...
- Developed RESTful Services, APIs, integrations with external systems
- Working knowledge of relational databases and non relational databases
- Developed applications in public cloud preferably in AWS
- Knowledge in caching techniques including CDN
- Experience with industry-standard message handling brokers such as Apache Kafka
- Experience in Webflow a plus
- Knowledge of messaging services such as Braze or Iterable is a bonus
- Knowledge of Marketing technology tools.
Please mention the word **EFFECTIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok