Posted 5 Jul 2022, 3:35 am
Customer Success Manager Agency at Sprout General Referrals
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious, experienced and tech savvy Customer Success Manager to own the business relationship for a large portfolio of Sprout's agency customers. Sprout Social is used by over 30,000 brands worldwide including Make-A-Wish Foundation, Chicago Bulls, Subaru and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media. Our Agency team excels at building relationships with agencies of all sizes, empowering them to support their clients in deeper and more meaningful ways.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer success, should be familiar with agency business structures and industry practices. You are excited about high volume interactions with customers and are committed to driving product adoption, providing strategic guidance, and inspiring customer loyalty. You are driven to maintain a high level of satisfaction through all interactions and you pride yourself on being organized and detail oriented.
We're looking for someone who has managed direct relationships with agency customers, preferably at least 2-3 brands at one time. You should possess the ability to uncover and understand customer challenges and make recommendations to help customers achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate technical aptitude and can identify areas of opportunity for an agency’s businesses within the existing platform. If you're passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and are a team player, we'd love to hear from you!
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience, managing direct relationships with customers (preferably managing at least 2-3 brands at one time)
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
- Agency customer relationship experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Experience with sales strategy and negotiation tactics
Within 1 Month, you will...
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Manager of Customer Success to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Begin developing familiarity with our business, platform, and applications, as well as our company’s key metrics.
- Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of Sprout’s Success Team by shadowing team members, listening to recorded customer calls and working closely with our dedicated Enablement Manager.
Within 3 Months, you will...
- Receive your dedicated book of business and begin familiarizing yourself with your customer base.
- Establish relationships with customer-facing departments across the organization.
- Direct customers to Sprout resources such as product guides, webinars, and customer support to encourage product adoption.
- Respond to high-impact customer issues in a fashion that inspires continued customer loyalty.
- Actively handle inbound customer requests and account related questions.
Within 6 months, you will...
- Maintain product expertise across our platform to serve as the ultimate trusted advisor.
- Partner with colleagues across departments to address customer feedback and communicate accordingly.
- Review to-date performance with your manager, identify areas of improvement and establish a plan for career development.
- Become a Sprout Social and Social Media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our clients realize their full potential and accomplish their goals
Within 12 months, you will...
- Propose and execute independent projects benefiting the whole of Customer Success or Sprout as an organization.
- Identify individual strengths and how to apply them effectively for continued success.
Of course, what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment—your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and mental well-being of our team
- Ongoing education and development opportunities via our Grow@Sprout program and employee-led diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop and downtown Seattle, for those who prefer an office setting
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in our 2021 DEI Report.
Be sure to mention the word **WON** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok