Posted 6 Jul 2022, 10:20 pm
Instructional Designer at ACCEL Schools
The Instructional Designer will design and develop online curriculum for K-12 courses, including managing audio development.
- Uses instructional design methodology through all phases of each project, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Establishes project plans and leads teams, including vendors, in the development of new learning content and monitors completion of milestones and deliverables.
- Leads and participates in the design of online curriculum, instructional materials, and assessment materials using knowledge of current trends and best practices in learning and development.
- Identifies and uses an array of instructional design strategies and tools that focus on innovative ways to deliver and deploy learning.
- Integrates evaluation methods and tools within the curriculum to measure the impact and effectiveness through knowledge checks or other assessments.
- Manages audio development, including providing narration and identifying voice talent.
- Conducts reviews of the design and development of curriculum materials to evaluate effectiveness, including collaborating with user experience team.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work effectively with small and large teams and effectively communicate ideas and concepts both written and orally.
- Flexibility and versatility in approaching problems and projects. Able to identify and recommend solutions, work on a variety of projects, and adapt to changing needs.
- Degree in instructional design and/or education.
- Ability to manage projects and programs, including developing plans and timelines, determining resource requirements, assigning tasks, monitoring progress and reporting results.
- Familiarity with a variety of rapid authoring tools and experience working in a CMS and LMS.
- Knowledge of effective strategies to meet the needs of the K-12 audience, including teachers, learning coaches, and students.
- Knowledge of the methods and practices for evaluation and measurement of learning.
- Ability to develop curriculum materials that meet the learning needs and are consistent with requirements and standards.
- Ability to research evolving industry standards related to instructional design, training and development, blended learning, knowledge management and eLearning practices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists.
Be sure to mention the word **AWARDS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok