Posted 22 Jun 2022, 2:05 pm
Senior Technical Recruiter at Foursquare
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the position:
Foursquare is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team!
Our Technical Recruiters are responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring exceptional talent across our Engineering and Product orgs. As strategic talent partners to the business, our talent team not only pushes for an elite-level candidate experience, but we also have a passion and excitement to stay up to date on industry trends and recruiting best practices in order to continuously shape and uplevel our hiring standards as a team.
We’re looking for someone who is well-versed in complicated tech stacks, has a knack for finding engineering talent across different specialties and leveling, but also someone that operates with empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from kick-off meetings with hiring managers, to sourcing/screening, to closing candidates across a broad range of engineering and product roles
- Maintain exceptional data integrity and cleanliness within our various tools and systems
- Work across our overall Recruiting team; implementing process improvements + structure changes necessary to evolve how we hire
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process, ensuring no conversation or open position slips through the cracks and provide "white-glove service" to all candidates
- Partner and collaborate across different hiring teams and leaders – particularly when it comes to sharing data, and communicating on talent market trends
- Spearhead and own initiatives across employer branding, data analytics, and DE&I programs + partnerships
- 4+ years experience in Technical Recruiting, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Experience working on multiple tech roles, varying in scope and leveling
- Knowledge of complex technical stacks, engineering infrastructure, and general engineering recruitment best practices
- Experience deliver complex offer packages, including Stock Option terminology and negotiation tactics
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal communication
Perks and benefits:
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to mention the word **REFUND** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok