Posted 5 Jul 2022, 7:27 pm
Solidity Smart Contracts Engineer at Nethermind
We’re looking for developers who are fluent in Solidity development and the deployment of smart contracts. Someone who has a solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and the Yellow Paper. You’ll get the opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology and work on multiple projects.
- Experience developing and deploying smart contracts in a production environment on Ethereum
- Good knowledge of Solidity development patterns and best practices
- Experience with Ethereum SDK’s and web3 contract interactions
- Experience with smart contract development tools and frameworks
- Good knowledge of ERC and EIP Ethereum standards
- Experience using smart contract auditing tools and techniques
- Ability to apply high quality testing standards and good documentation practices
- Understand the inner workings of popular DeFi protocols and smart contract codebases
- Good understanding of cross-chain interoperability
- Good understanding of L2 technologies and side chains
- Solid understanding of EVM
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Be sure to mention the word **SUPPORTED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok