Posted 5 Jul 2022, 7:30 pm
TypeScript Engineer at Nethermind
We’re looking for a passionate TypeScript engineer to help us build products in the crypto space.
- Experience in TypeScript, Node.js with focus on backend (basic knowledge of React is a plus)
- At least basic knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain concepts in general (Blocks, Transactions, SHA3)
- HTTP protocol (for example: ETags, Caching), JSON, Web APIs(for example: localStorage, webCrypto, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures (hashing, sorting, lists)
- Databases (Postgres, SQL, KV stores)
- Cloud-functions concepts (AWS Lambda, Cloudflare Workers), architecture and development
- Software development background (3+ years of experience or know your stuff - we will check)
- Experience with data processing
- Experience with GitHub & Git version control and working in a team
- Familiarity with modern software architecture techniques for building modular and testable applications
- Ability & willingness to learn new concepts outside of the area of software engineering
- No requirement of prior web3 exposure
- Build and design data-intensive applications
- Learn and understand the multipart ecosystem of L2 StarkNet solution
- Envision and develop features to help expand the product (not coding only)
- Collaborate with the team on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for improvements and best practices
- Review other team members’ work
- Mentor team members to refine their technical skills
- Be involved in the global blockchain community
Why join this team?
This position provides an interesting opportunity to participate in delivering a vital part of Ethereum. Besides dealing with loads of data, you’ll learn a lot about Ethereum, StarkNet and interactions between layers and will take part in scaling out Ethereum with StarkNet.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Be sure to mention the word **JUBILATION** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok