Posted 5 Jul 2022, 7:36 pm
Technical Recruiter at Nethermind
As we plan to expand significantly over the coming years, we are hiring interns and experienced technical recruiters across the globe.
Our hiring team will play a major part in building a strong talent pipeline. This will require a hands-on approach by developing and nurturing candidates throughout their journey to being hired. Providing a positive and informative candidate experience is key to the success of building our talent pipeline.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute candidate sourcing strategy
- Talent mapping by pinpointing the talent we need now and in the future
- Proactively search for candidates across multiple channels
- Nurture and build trust with passive candidates who may not be ready to pursue a new job
- Review our existing talent pool and assess how they align with the future needs of our business
- Tailor our sourcing strategy to improve the quality of candidates in our pipeline
- Onboarding new hires
- Liaising with hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring requirements
- Maintain our HR applicant tracking system
- Attend networking and on-campus university recruitment events to engage and interact with future candidates
- Guide candidates on how to improve their skills and prepare them to enter the blockchain space
- Build partnerships with universities and attract students and recent graduates to our organization
What skills do you bring?
- Experience in IT recruitment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to step into the unknown
- Comfortable across multiple different systems and platforms with ease
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Be sure to mention the word **RESOLUTE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok