Posted 27 Jun 2022, 10:50 pm
UX Researcher at Odeko
The Odeko family is diverse, passionate, and innovative. With 200+ employees across 9 different departments and 7 groups, we bring people from all over the world together to develop technology and work towards a shared mission.
We believe that small businesses need our support now more than ever, and that the coffee industry is where connections happen.
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for planning and executing research campaigns, including (but not limited to) exploratory research and usability testing of new product/feature designs. You will also be responsible for maintaining and enforcing the research process, including research tools, insights, repository management, etc.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Elevate the design and research culture in the overall team
- Help develop a deep understanding of our customers and their goals, needs and pain points
- Plan and conduct research to validate the problem space and product/market fit
- Plan and conduct validation research and synthesize next steps for UX/UI designers and product managers
- Assist in crafting an outstanding user experience and help establish and refine adoption of our product design standards
- Track and measure user experience performance across all the applications
- 3+ years experience establishing research goals and creating effective, unbiased research initiatives that help the design team achieve those goals
- Experience with collecting and organizing user insights and discovery documentation
- Deep experience with planning and executing exploratory and confirmatory research campaigns (including surveys, in-depth interviews, prototype tests, moderated vs. unmoderated etc.)
- Strong user empathy and an advocate for users who works to deeply understand and communicate their needs
- Ability to use necessary tools to create prototypes and usability tests to validate designs and user experience flows
- Strong communication skills with cross-functional experience
- UXR specific education/experience
- Experience designing products for small business owners, specifically cafe managers, owners, baristas etc. (our customer base)
Be sure to mention the word **HEAVEN** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok