Posted 14 Aug 2022, 9:10 pm
Director Product Acquisition & Demand at Angi
About The Role
We are looking for a Director of Product, Acquisition & Demand to drive the product vision and execution for our marketplace. This product area is focused on owning and driving consumer acquisition and growth across our web properties. The objective of this product group is two-fold. First, build a web experience that drives user engagement and organic (SEO) growth. Secondly, enable our marketing team to efficiently scale their acquisition programs.
To get there, the Director of Product will be responsible for building strategically significant, customer-centric experiences and prioritizing new areas to tackle. We are looking for a leader who will define and steer the execution of the product roadmap to get us there. You will be responsible for growing this product team, while defining and evangelizing the vision for your strategy with senior leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Define the strategy and roadmap to deliver on key business and product acquisition goals for our marketplace
- Expand and lead a high performing product team to deliver on the vision and goals for user acquisition
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Deeply understand our consumers and service professionals and where we have opportunities to make their lives better
- Look for ways to constantly keep the ball moving forward by shipping, analyzing, researching, and learning week in and week out
- Launch new products and features with a highly detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Collaborate with design/UX, engineering, analytics, SEO and marketing teams to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for our customers
- Partner with senior leaders across the business to establish a clear vision and provide guidance and support for achieving business outcomes
Who you are
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+Ls. You look to own and drive outcomes - you find ways to build impact and wins
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- A team builder: you are excited by the chance to build a diverse, well-rounded team of high performing product managers
- A strategic thinker: you can look across your portfolio of products and the business and are able to come up with a strategy that will drive toward key business product goals
- A strong communicator: you are effective at communicating the strategy and the “how we get there” at varying levels - executive, cross-functional teams, and to your team. Teammates know what you’re focused on and why it matters.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- Fiercely competitive: you operate with a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we can improve the lives of our customers and our pros. You aren’t easily knocked down
Skills And Experience Needed For Success
- 8+ years of experience, with a focus of 5+ years of experience in product management, and 2+ years leading high-performance teams in fast-paced, digitally native organizations
- Experience with SEO and marketing technology is preferred
- Experience managing and coaching a team; passion for creating an environment where creative solutions are nurtured
- A track record of innovating on behalf of customers and developing ‘new to the world’ products
- Deep experience A/B testing fast and at scale
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Superior communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with senior leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Graduate degree preferred but not required
We Value Diversity
We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $150,000-$240,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- Full medical, dental, vision package and a retirement plan to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
Please mention the word **SELECTIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok