Posted 7 Jul 2022, 3:30 pm
.NET Client Application Software Engineer at Axon
*Axon requires employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless a medical or religious accommodation is approved. As such, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
As an engineering member on the team, you will make key design decisions that will shape our newest products. This platform will offer law enforcement administrators and crime analysts flexible access to key crime data, decision support, state and federal crime reports, and criminal investigation insights.
Axon has lead the global effort to protect life through electric weapons, body cameras, a number of real-time sensors, public safety software products and AI tools. Axon is uniquely positioned to tie together every aspect of an incident in order to help law enforcement agencies better prepare for what might happen, respond efficiently and effectively, deliver justice, ensure the well being of their officers, and increase the safety of their communities. Working together with our customers and product teams, you will build the foundation for Axon’s outcome-oriented data efforts.
What You’ll Do
Location: Seattle, Scottsdale or Remote US
Reports to: Software Engineering Manager
- Participate in code reviews and architecture design meetings
- Own and drive end-to-end features with Product and Design
- Ensure that your code hits a high bar for quality and performance
- Partner with internal teams and agencies to make public safety data accessible and actionable
- Influence peers, advise senior leaders, coach and mentor junior team members
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration among engineers and contribute to the broader community of Axon engineers
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, OR graduate of coding boot camp OR 3+ years of relevant experience in related field
- Highly technical with experience developing and maintaining end-to-end, high availability, high throughput web-scale data systems
- Experience developing C# .net client applications
- Backend ASP.NET experience is a plus
- Experience using git and Jira
- Experience using WPF
- Demonstrated ability to make tough technical decisions based on requirements, constraints, and trade-offs
- You follow the latest in software engineering and open source technologies
- Industry experience working with SQL data stores is a plus
- You love delighting end users and hunger for novel challenges
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
Be sure to mention the word **TENACIOUSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok