Posted 20 Jun 2022, 5:10 pm
Dynamics365 Architect at Music Tribe
Here at Music Tribe, we are looking for a time served and experienced Dynamics365 Architect to join our Global team.
The role will be predominantly remote, with the occasional commute to one our local offices in Europe being mutually beneficial.
The main tasks of Dynamics Architect are to maintain an efficient and effective technical environment for all MS Dynamics services, document all architectural plans, as well as provide support for all functions and the installation of associated system components.
- Identification and assessment of Music Tribe’s current Dynamics (ERP/CRM) landscape, with delivery of viewpoints to highlight weaknesses and opportunities that address risk areas and technical debt.
- Responsibility for gap analysis and assessment of system structures.
- Define future Dynamics solutions, including associated roadmaps and transition architectures.
- Support the development of standards and governance frameworks for Dynamics, as they relate to the broader EA ecosystem of Business, Data, Solutions etc.
- Provide expert advice to project teams on the use of MS Dynamics, including best practices and associated governance activities.
- Oversee critical steps within the Development Life Cycle that impact enterprise-wide development / architecture standards.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems / solutions architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks, and practices.
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies including Web services, SOAP, JSON, XML Schema Definition (XSD), Extensible Markup Language (XML), APIs, Business process automation and orchestration tools and software
- Expertise in solution design and development, vendor management, enterprise application support, in addition to a strong business focus
- Good understanding of Azure, and the applications and programs used to maximise its potential. Understand all the phases of solution modelling, including logical and physical design
- Degree qualification in a related technology field preferred, and 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related architecture area, demonstrating both professional and management capabilities
Cloud: Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, Events), Azure App services
Platforms: Azure Data Factory, Profisee (MDM), Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, Power BI
Tools: Azure DevOps
DB: Azure SQL Database, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Methodologies: Agile, DevOps, TOGAF / Zachmann framework familiarity
Concepts: ELT/ETL, DWH, APIs (RESTful), Spark APIs, FTP protocols, SSL, SFTP, PKI (public Key Infrastructure) and Integration testing
Be sure to mention the word **BREEZE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok