Posted 7 Jul 2022, 8:00 pm
Software Engineer at Cast & Crew Entertainment Services, LLC
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
Cast & Crew is the leading provider of payroll, human resources, and financial services to the entertainment industry. We enable content creation for all major studios from Disney to Netflix.
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Software Engineer to help with our rapid growth. You will be working on a team of dedicated and talented engineers using the latest innovations in .Net stack and AWS services. Growth and leadership opportunities are available. This position is remote.
What you will be doing
- Architecting and implementing high performing web services
- Designing a new data model for the enterprise Payroll system
- Working with the Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, and DBAs to implement a highly available and scalable cloud-based database solutions
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Working as part of a team to implement large, complex enterprise software systems from the ground up
- Following established SDLC processes to effectively deliver change within the environment
- Other related duties as assigned
- 7+ years software development experience in .Net (C#)
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MySql
- Knowledge of .Net Core and related frameworks is desired
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Familiar with the C programming language a plus
- Financial systems experience (accounting, payroll, insurance, etc.) a plus
- Computer Science or equivalent degree a plus
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Be sure to mention the word **FASCINATING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok