Posted 19 Jun 2022, 9:25 am
Growth Program Manager at Casetext
Casetext is a fast-growing legal technology company tackling the $6 billion U.S. legal research market and advancing the cause of justice by empowering all attorneys to provide high-quality, efficient, and affordable representation to their clients. Our award winning research platform helps millions of users access and understand the law every month, and our AI-powered search tools are at the cutting edge of search technology. Casetext is backed by Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, 8VC, Y Combinator and Touchdown Ventures.
About the Role
We’re seeking a strong Growth Program Manager to help project manage cross-functional goals and priorities during a period of fast growth. To excel in this role, you should have demonstrable project management experience in high growth startups. You should be comfortable working with leadership and with broader teams (revenue focused teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Operations) and have worked in a high growth SAAS startup. You should be detail-oriented and yet big picture motivated. You are excellent at execution and have a strong operational mindset, but also think strategically about how to make the sum of the parts add up to a greater whole.
As the Executive Program Manager You Will:
- Collaborate with executives, managers, employees and subject matter experts to identify goals and outcomes for projects
- Create program management mechanisms, such as intake, scoping sessions, strategy-to-goals, and prioritization
- Participate in strategic planning to understand goals and program requirements, and assist in translating into tactical projects to ensure accurate scope, timelines and resourcing
- Proactively monitor and manage for scope creep, risks, and timeline
- Be responsible for effective and relevant communication to executives and and operationalizing change management
- Help define, standardize and operationalize best practices and work flows across the team, developing templates, reports, and dashboards as necessary
- Serve as administrator in managing and optimizing any project management tools and documentation
- 2+ years of project/program management experience, driving complex projects in a cross-functional, multi-stakeholder environment, preferably in a startup
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Proven skills in a creative approach to solving problems, and confidence with drafting communications
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time while on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to build infrastructure
- Event planning and logistics management
- Comfortable with the ambiguity of working in and helping define unknown spaces
- Ability to operate independently and take the initiative to start, own, and refine programs versus limiting the scope to reporting on and tracking programs
- Thrive in the ambiguity of a rapidly changing environment
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- You’ll be a leader at a fast-growing start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- 401k plan
- Professional development budget
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- We’re a close-knit team of smart, driven people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Be sure to mention the word **VIRTUOUSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok