Posted 4 Aug 2022, 3:30 am
Senior Enterprise Applications Engineer at Robinhood
About the Role:
Robinhood is looking for a Senior Enterprise Applications Engineer to join the Enterprise Applications team within Corporate Engineering. As an engineer on the team, you’ll be responsible for scaling, implementing, and maintaining the Okta platform. This role will work closely with security, management, engineering, program management and technical operations teams to improve adoption practices and support improvements to user experiences and platform services. This includes partnering with application owners across the company to integrate applications into and behind Okta. You will work to ensure that the enterprise SaaS technology architecture and governance are aligned to strategic business initiatives, company goals, and the mission to democratize finance for all.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Implement authentication flows and Integrate applications using SAML, and OIDC on to Okta
- Configure factor enrollments, sign on and application policies
- Completing day-to-day operational tasks to support users of the Okta service
- Contribute to the strategy and approach to accelerate and optimize our IAM roadmap
- Facilitate the implementation of new features on the identity platform
- Embrace SDLC and DevOps functions for testing and environment management
- Assist with communication and user acceptance testing for each application
- Implementing SaaS system changes and administering access to systems and information within approved IT security policies, guidelines, and standards.
- Assessing business requirements, evaluating possible solutions and then implementing and/or recommending solutions.
- Working closely with cross functional teams to develop scalable and reliable solutions.
- Assisting in technical support problem resolutions related to business application software systems.
- Integrating each downstream application to support auto provisioning
- Write scripts or build workflows to assist in automating manual processes (Okta Workflows)
- Creating and maintaining standards, procedures, and documentation related to areas of responsibility.
- Participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
- Okta certified (admin and/or consultant)
- 5+ years of experience in the IT space with 3+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise SaaS applications like Okta
- Advanced administration and knowledge with AuthN/Z and SAML2.0, OAuth2.0, OIDC
- Experience with SCIM and JIT provisioning
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (Python, Bash, Go, etc) and CLI tools.
- Experience with Okta Workflows and API integration work
- Experience with Identity and User lifecycle Management
- Proven experience with managing cloud applications and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to lead overall business initiative or several components of large, sophisticated projects with direct experience in Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Terraform for configuration management
- CIAM (Certified Identity Access Manager)
- Experience with tools like Puppeteer
- Experience with Okta Identity Engine
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Separation of Duty (SOD) systems (ie Sailpoint)
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday)
- Experience working with teams across different offices and timezones.
Please mention the word **POIGNANT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok