Posted 4 Aug 2022, 3:30 am
Digital Brand Designer at Blend
Digital team charter:
Our charter is to fully realize Blend.com as a performant channel for rich digital storytelling and deeply tailored user experiences. As a digital designer you will drive initiatives for the digital team by working collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and marketing stakeholders. You will rely on user-centered design principles to produce cohesive digital experiences that amplify the brand and meet business goals.
At Blend, the digital design team is a part of the Brand Design org. Members of the Brand Design team bring the Blend brand to life. We are advocates and champions of the Blend Brand internally and externally. From the fit and finish of all our customer and employee interactions, to counseling internal partners on creative decisions, we partner with Marketing, Sales, Services, and People Operations to steward our brand's experiences.
How you’ll contribute:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive the design vision and strategy for Blend.com’s as an articulation of the brand
- Collaborate with other digital designers to create design systems and designs that are intuitive, functional and modular from sketch to final implementation
- Refine concepts into wireframes and meaningful narratives serving multiple partners across marketing, brand, and design (well-versed in UX design with preliminary experience in visual design)
- Have influence over how Blend’s brand comes to life on our digital touch points
- Partner and consult with in-house developer and external agencies to ensure high-quality user experience
- Document web/functional requirements and guidelines for all stages of implementation
- Ensure seamless implementation of design systems through Blend.com
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years experience as an web/ux designer (although you may have had titles like digital/brand or interaction designer) with a portfolio that shows your creativity and process
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic thinking, impact, and cross-functional collaboration
- You are happy working solo and in a team environment — you guide team and project success with curiosity, drive, and agility
- You work with developers to implement functional and scalable design solutions to spec
- You are an advocate for accessibility standards, inclusive design practices, and how they can be translated into design
- You have a firm understanding of design systems, including design libraries and component-level page layouts
- You are a collaborator who can encourage conversations between technical and non-technical team members
- You are proficient in design and prototyping tools like Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Please mention the word **DIGNIFY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok