Posted 4 Aug 2022, 0:00 pm
IT Team Intern at FWI/Poppulo
Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
We at FWI and Poppulo have come together to create the market’s most comprehensive omnichannel employee communications platform with unmatched personalization, measurement capabilities, and class-leading space management solution. For the first time, organizations can instantly connect with every employee -- both disconnected and connected -- wherever they work, through a single omnichannel platform.
The combined business currently serves 6,000+ customers, connecting with and serving content to over 35 million employees in more than 80 countries.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But truly, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We are a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if you meet the requirements of this role in the broadest sense and if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
As part of the IT team, you will be responsible for improving the fabric of our IT Infrastructure, providing an excellent service to your colleagues while improving your technical and problem solving skills. You will partake in daily stand-up meetings, learn how hardware and software assets are managed and improved, learn about the importance of customer service and take responsibility for tasks that improve the experience of colleagues.
Our team of IT Administrators are responsible for installation/configuration and maintenance of the systems hardware and software and related infrastructure that supports our entire business. We enjoy working with each other, are open and honest, like to pair on work to share knowledge and are curious by nature. As part of the team you will be :
- Provisioning accounts for new employees and de-provisioning accounts of ex employees.
- In this you will learn about how technologies like Active Directory are used for access control and the importance of audit trails for certifications like ISO and SOC2
- Troubleshooting issues for colleagues
- In this you will learn how to use remote access systems and learn how to trouble-shoot... how to rule in and out and isolating factors that may be causing a problem
- Configuring hot desks for colleagues and ensuring that all office equipment is up to standard
- You will put some networking and hardware skills to use and learn about how to support hybrid working staff
- Deploying of patching / software updates
- Keeping up to date with security versions, compatibility and new features is key for IT Professionals. Deploying updates to 700 people is not straight forward. You will learn how some tools are used to support this and participate in testing and rolling out of software
- Working with team mates to continually improve our working processes
- You will participate in daily stand-ups and discussions around prioritization.
- Using incident tracking tools and assessing our throughput
- You will be given responsibility to put your abilities into action. Your colleagues will filter appropriate work for you to grow and broaden your experience.
- You’ll help us maintain a great documentation set and playbook
- When working on new activities, you will update or prepare documentation so that the team’s knowledge base is improved upon.
Candidate Expertise Required
- A background in IT – either a diploma, certificate, or degree in an IT discipline or prior professional experience
- An interest in technology
- A positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as taking ownership of individual projects
- Understanding of software and administration
- Experience of configuring hardware
- Understanding of IT security principles and practice.
Soft Skills/Nice to Have
- Experience of dealing in a customer service setting
- Experience of team work
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move.
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland with additional offices in the US and the UK.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the FWI|Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“Bring Your Best Self”, “See It”, “Own It”, “Solve It”, and “Better Together”
FWI|Poppulo is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention the word **FAITHFULLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok