Posted 4 Aug 2022, 1:15 pm
Director of IT & Security at Ready
Launched in 2016 in New Orleans, LA, Ready provides a convenient, affordable, and coordinated solution to help at-risk, vulnerable populations access and navigate the healthcare system by providing high-quality care, education, and support through community-based resources.
We partner with leading health plans, health systems, and at-risk provider groups to identify and engage the hardest to reach patients. Our hybrid care model leverages in-home and telemedicine capabilities, deploying specially trained “Responders” (with backgrounds as EMTs and paramedics) into patients’ homes paired with a Ready clinician (Physician, NP, PA, or LCSW) via telehealth.
Ready meets patients where they are, addressing their physical, behavioral, and social needs to improve self-efficacy and trust - leading to reductions in unnecessary ED utilization, driving high-quality outcomes, and lowering the total cost of care.
We currently provide care in three markets: Louisiana, Nevada, and the Capital Region, with plans for national expansion underway.
For this role, Ready seeks a dynamic and versatile individual to build out its information security programs. Reporting to the VP of Operations with a dotted line to The Director of Compliance & Privacy, you’ll own the company’s IT and Security initiatives across all departments and have significant discretion to shape those initiatives as you see fit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognized and growing healthcare provider. The position is entirely remote, so job duties can be performed anywhere in the United States!
What You'll Do
- Provide tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the Information and Technology systems
- Develop, coordinate, guide, and maintain IT operational plans in support of overall clinical/patient-focused mission and business strategy. These plans will define a vision for meeting current and future information and technology needs, while ensuring alignment and integration of IT with Ready’s overall vision, mission, and values.
- Develop and maintain appropriate IT Security, administrative, and technical safeguards to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all company confidential information and company systems.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, risks and other metrics and needs.
- Develop and deliver annual and periodic security training to employees and appropriate third parties.
- Develop and implement a system for inventorying, issuing, tracking, and returning electronic equipment (e.g., laptops) issued to company employees
- Serve as IT lead to ensure that implementation of new systems meet the company’s security standards
- Serve as the company’s Security Officer.
- Serve as the head of IT and manage a small team
What You'll Need
- 5+ years' IT & Security experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Hands-on experience building and leading a healthcare IT Security program.
- CISSP or related certification strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws and regulations regarding HIPAA, HITECH, healthcare privacy and security, and general privacy and information security. Experience leading or significantly participating in HITRUST certification process strongly preferred.
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred
- Experience leading and negotiating the security risk assessment process for both vendors and payors strongly preferred.
- Experience drafting and implementing policies, procedures, and company trainings.
- Experience conducting internal audits.
- Ability to serve as both a manager and individual contributor.
- Ability to identify and prioritize key deliverables without supervision.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal distraction.
Please mention the word **MESMERIZE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok