Posted 2 Aug 2022, 11:42 am
Senior Product Designer at Levity AI
About Levity 🧞♂️
Levity develops the simplest AI development experience in the world.
At Levity, we believe that artificial intelligence provides huge opportunities for all different kinds of companies and that its use will ultimately become inevitable for any company to succeed in increasingly competitive markets. We, therefore, aim to enable every company to benefit from artificial intelligence. To achieve this, we are building a platform, which allows companies to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
In this position, you'll be part of our small, humble and exceptionally driven team of designers and engineers. You will be one of a few, who will make early design decisions with a high impact on the product. As a Product Designer at Levity, you will be spending your days crafting experiences based on gathered insights from users and business. You'll be testing and refining your assumptions in prototypes that you'll share with the team, and then creating beautiful, intuitive product experiences that provide our users with AI superpowers.
What you will be doing 🎨
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation, co-creation, advanced prototyping, user validation and high-fidelity designs
- Work closely with the UX team to achieve beautiful, state-of-the-art visual experiences that reflect the vision, business and product goals
- Maintain the foundations of our design system: Organise, manage and create components considering consistency and scalability
- Think and ideate journeys that you’ll prototype to show the behaviour and general feel of the journey and designs
- Define best practises, methods, and processes that are relevant for the design life cycle
- Base your designs on user insights and measure the success of your solutions with the team or directly with users
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and/or define visual systems
Sounds like you? 🙌
- 3-6 years of hands on autonomous experience working on interactive products as part of a larger design team
- Degree in Design, HCI or similar
- Inspiring, solid portfolio, preferably with examples of SaaS products
- Strong technical understanding of how components are built, considering scalability and accessibility of use
- Always on the lookout for what the customer needs and able to back it with quantitative and qualitative data. Strong design thinking skills.
- Pixel perfectionist who goes to great lengths to validate designs with real users
- Scientific mindset and you are familiar with the logic of Design Thinking
- Belief that getting it right is better than being right
- Strong aesthetic sense and you can explain design decisions clearly and objectively to the team
- Ability to understand technical implications in your design decisions
+ Plus points
- You have worked in product design for Saas before
- Motion design experience is a strong plus
- You have worked remotely in a start up before
Why join Levity? ⚡️
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Work from anywhere We are a remote-first team
- Belong to a group of people that support and challenge each other
- Keep learning: Working directly with the founders and an experienced team from all over the world will give you ample opportunity to grow and test your skills
- Make an impact: You will help shape the future of Levity from the start
- Flexible vacation You need a break? Go for it! We don't count vacation days or office hours
- Team off-sites twice a year in amazing locations
While this is a remote position, for this position we find that we can collaborate better if timezones are not too far apart (UTC-1 to UTC+3). We are always happy to support new joiners in moving to Berlin or another hub.
Be sure to mention the word **STYLIZED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok