Posted 28 Jul 2022, 5:25 pm
Customer Success Enablement Business Partner at Twilio
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Customer Success Enablement Business Partner!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Customer Enablement Business Partner will be a trusted partner to the GTM organization at Segment. Within Twilio, Segment Enablement drives the onboarding and continuing training of our customer facing field teams to accelerate ramp times, drive revenue and broaden skills. This role contributes to content creation and supports operational execution and delivery of Enablement for the Segment Customer Success Organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with GTM Stakeholders and Product Marketing/Managers to develop and roll out a formal Product Certification Program for existing and future products for the customer success organization
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to develop and deliver training and content to the Customer Success organization with a strong focus on the execution
- Manage all communications for Segment product releases and product training for customer success
- Work with the greater Segment enablement team to connect the programs to the CS stakeholders
- Create, distribute and analyze training program surveys, including executive summaries
- Audit past content and training to make sure all relevant content is available for the CS field.
- Assist in workshop scheduling, setups, and delivery material creations
- Prioritize projects assigned and meet project timelines.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with content and learning management systems. Familiarity with Google Suite and project management tools like Airtable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time manager, capable of delivering on multiple assignments and tasks accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with product release cycles and communications
- You have an innate desire to help others succeed and are enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Degree in a related field
- Knowledge of SFDC, Vitally and CS tools
This role will be remotely based in the United States of America.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,320.00 - $112,900.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Be sure to mention the word **RESOUNDING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok