Posted 27 Jul 2022, 1:40 pm
Executive Health Plan Coordinator at Curative Inc.
The Executive Health Plan Coordinator serves as a liaison to the Health Plan senior management team and primarily to the Market President; organizes and coordinates executive meetings and oversees special projects. The Executive Health Plan Associate must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and goal oriented. The ideal individual will be a critical thinker with the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Health Plan Associate will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active schedule of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for upcoming leadership meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the senior management team time and office for all employees.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office and leadership team.
- Works closely and effectively with the Senior Management Team to be well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Following up appropriately and ensuring he/she is keeping on schedule for upcoming meetings/commitments throughout the day.
- Helps in drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the team’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also act extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- The preferred candidate will have experience working with and collaborating with business partners and regulatory agencies (TDI, Texas Board of Pharmacy), as well as across various departments within the organization.
- The preferred candidate with have experience expediting a research project and coordinate the communication with stakeholders.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in supporting Senior Management (Prior healthcare experience is preferred)
- The preferred candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Suite (Mail, Docs, Sheets and Slides), and Adobe Pro.
- The preferred candidate will have a knowledge of multiple Virtual Meeting platforms, including Zoom, Google Meet, WebEx and Teams.
Be sure to mention the word **RENAISSANCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok