Posted 26 Jul 2022, 3:16 pm
Senior Software Engineer Video ffmpeg at Captuure
We're living in unprecedented times and, in many cases, feeling further apart from our coworkers and purpose than ever before.
The Captuure team is building Orson, a first of its kind platform that helps teams strengthen the connection to their teammates, work, and mission.
Oh, and greatly reduce synchronous meetings also, no big deal.
The engineering team
For the tech folks working on it? We get to build fast and compelling web and video processing, with a lot of fun challenges along the way and a level of autonomy and ownership that's missing from many teams.
In the first 6 months, you will:
- Join a small team of highly skilled developers to launch the beta
- Lead or pair on features for video recording, processing, and streaming, with the option for web, distributed systems, or infrastructure work to fit your existing skills (more below)
- Collaborate with leadership to test features and iterate with beta teams
In the next 2 years, you will:
- Help thousands of teams grow more connected, reduce synchronous meeting time, and enjoy their work more
- Continue to grow technical and leadership skills as we expand the business
- Choose an adventure: deeper technical specialization, cross-team technical leadership, management, and more
We believe in moving fast, through good engineering practices. Deploys should be boring. We should know about bugs before customers can call, and fix them instead of putting them on the backlog. We're agile, taking the best from many methods, rather than following the One True Way. And we believe teams outperform individuals.
We are a seed stage company, this comes with some limitations but also the benefits of joining the tight knit early team that will set the direction for years to come.
- Salary Range: 150-180k per year, Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible hours, work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Remote culture w/ experienced remote leadership
- The option to work from our Orlando office if you're in the area
Most of our team is East coast US. We tend to collaborate strongly between 9AM-4PM ET and get together 2 - 4 times/year. We'd prefer candidates be East Coast or Central to balance overlapping work hours and keep travel times lower.
Captuure is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Be sure to mention the word **LOVED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok