Posted 26 Jul 2022, 7:10 pm
Salesforce Administrator at GuidePoint Security
Salesforce Administrators at GuidePoint Security are working on the cutting edge of Information Technology and Information Security. We are a team composed of self-driven, methodical professionals who like to tinker, refine, learn and improve. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, technology-centric environment, enjoys a good challenge, finds value in streamlining operations and processes, and can effectively balance and manage multiple initiatives. We take pride in enabling the business through our technology and empowering our users with high-quality solutions.
Role Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Possess strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly self-motivated, and organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- Work with the business to gather, analyze, and translate requirements into actionable requests.
- Design, develop and implement scalable, sophisticated, declarative (Clicks, not code) custom solutions within Salesforce that support and enable the business and our Users.
- Experience with the implementation and maintenance of; custom objects, custom fields and formula syntax, layouts, Flows, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, and dashboards - all according to best practices, and application requirements
- Thorough understanding of platform and data security principles, as well as how sharing/visibility functionalities such as profiles, roles, permission sets, and sharing settings interact with platform architecture.
- Demonstrates an understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
- Experienced with safely and effectively integrating with other systems (3rd party/external, and internally developed).
- Ability to effectively triage and prioritize projects, issues and feature requests.
- Familiarity/comfort with operating within Agile principles, with an understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management and deployment methodologies.
- Able to remain flexible and responsive to business requirements, while ensuring proper design and best-practices are employed.
- Communicate with Salesforce and other vendors regarding application bugs and enhancements.
- Thoroughly and clearly document changes and practices, while looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 3+ years Administration experience, or…
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrator with a strong declarative background
- 5+ years of experience with implementing, and supporting the integration with external applications, and other cloud-based tools
- Salesforce Certified Admin (+any 1 other Salesforce Certification)
- 3+ years administering Lightning environments.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- An understanding of, and functioning knowledge of Salesforce development
- Experience with supporting Salesforce CPQ (Product Rules, Price Rules, and Option Constraints, Quote Template Creation, etc.)
- Experienced managing work out of Jira / Confluence
Be sure to mention the word **ENCOURAGING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok