Posted 20 Jul 2022, 5:30 am
HR Data & Compensation Analyst at Virta Health
Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren’t working—over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Virta is changing this by helping people reverse type 2 diabetes through innovations in technology, personalized nutrition, and virtual care delivery reinvented from the ground up. We have raised over $350 million from top-tier investors, and partner with the largest health plans, employers, and government organizations to help their employees and members restore their health and live diabetes-free. Join us on our mission to reverse diabetes in 100M people by 2025.
This role exists with our Total Rewards team to ensure Virta’s HR data reporting, analytics, and compensation practices enable Virtans to do their best work. You excel as part of a cooperative, dynamic team, displaying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
This role is open to remote applicants, so please apply regardless of your location.
- Maintain the integrity of employee data within our primary HRIS, ADP, including supporting large scale data changes
- Directly execute or provide support to projects and recurring responsibilities that require employee data manipulation and synthesis
- Analyze employee data for trend analysis and actionable insights
- Provide support to our various compensation practices includes incentive compensation, equity, and base pay compensation
- Support in the submission of compensation market surveys, sales RFPs as it relates to employee data, and compliance reporting
- Engage with Virtan’s leaders on their employee data reporting, analytics, and compensation needs
- Participate in broader Total Rewards and People initiatives as needed
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Familiarize yourself with Virta’s compensation and people analytics current state
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Able to reliably execute on a broad range of operational processes and policies
- 2+ years of experience within compensation and working within large data sets
- Data driven analytics approach and fluency; attention to detail
- Responsible and positive work attitude with the ability to deal with challenging tasks
- Process-driven, solution-focused, and has an incredible work ethic
- Desire to continue to learn and grow within the HR function, with specific interest in compensation analytics
- The ability to balance urgency and thoroughness while maintaining stakeholder prioritization
- Incredibly detail-oriented and superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills - due to the nature of their work, you will have a high impact on both the People function and across the organization
- Ability to self teach be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities while working with a distributed virtual team
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.
- For this role the compensation range for candidates in Colorado is $69,794 - $80,223 base; information about Virta’s benefits is on our careers page at: https://www.virtahealth.com/careers.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Virta has a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Be sure to mention the word **HOPEFUL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok