Posted 20 Jul 2022, 6:45 pm
Fullstack Engineer Canadian Visa Sponsorship at Clevertech
Experience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious projects
What we're working on:
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience in the front-end (React) and back-end (Node, Express, Mongo, SQL)
- Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
Straight from the Devs
Watch short snippets of actual developers (Real, not scripted) share why they joined YouTube Playlist
Why Clevertech is an amazing place to work at
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Be sure to mention the word **SIMPLER** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok