Posted 20 Jul 2022, 7:28 pm
Senior Mobile Developer Crypto at Squads
What is the job?
It is pretty much impossible to see what your friends are doing in web3
Squads is seeking an experiencing mobile developer to build a mobile app that aggregates wallet's activity across various sources and turns them into a human friendly social feed on your mobile device
We have a testflight prototype out -- this will be a continuation of the work that we've already done.
See more at squads.xyz
What is the problem?
As much as we love Etherscan, it is fairly unreadable for ordinary people. Portfolio managers like Debank, Zapper, Zerion have emerged during the DeFi era and are centered around single/bundle wallet’s info & balances, hence lack social web.
Newer creator economy requires to let people easily share information across their networks of friends & followers (some NFT platforms like context.app have emerged to solve this).
Yet web3 is so much more than visual art, it’s the new data layer of human civilization, that deserves an interface that would let its participants communicate with all the protocols, dapps, networks & humans.
That is where the Squads comes into play – a social app that aggregates wallet’s activity across various sources (chains, protocols, contracts, platforms) and turns them into a human friendly social feed on your mobile device (android, iOS)
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in both spoken and written English -- clear communication is required, perfect grammar is not.
- 32-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level (3+ years of professional experience)
- 1+ year of professional experience with React and/or React Native
- 1+ year of developing Mobile Apps with React/ React Native
- Knack for getting shit done, even if its not perfect
- Experience working on consumer facing products
- Knowledge of the Crypto space (tokens, NFTs, protocols, DAOs, etc.)
- Experience with the SERN stack:
- React Native
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are comfortable working remotely -- We are a 100% remote first company
- You are interested in the potential of crypto, but find the current offerings too cumbersome/ difficult for a newcomer to get into
- You want to build an incredible, fun, delightful product that will onboard the next thousand users into the world of crypto
- You have a knack for getting shit done, even if its not perfect
How do we work remotely?
We work completely remotely, and have team members all across the globe. Here are the tools that we use in order to do so.
- Slack for asnyc communication
- Linear for task management/ project management
- Figma for design and source of truth
- Github for version control
We rarely have meetings and we prefer async communication. We think everyone knows when they do their best work, and we leave it to them to be a professional.
Squads is a venture backed startup that was founded by Taylor Fox (www.linkedin.com/in/Taylor-fox-) and Diego Lazares (https://www.linkedin.com/in/diego-lazares-181134104/)
Squads' mission is to create a delightful experience for the next wave of crypto users. We believe that the current crypto offerings only really cater to the technically savvy, and we're looking to change that.
We raised a seed round last year and have grown the team to 7 people.
Be sure to mention the word **GRACIOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok