Posted 21 Jul 2022, 1:45 am
Field Marketing Manager DACH at Sprinklr
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr’s mission is to be the world's most loved enterprise software company, ever. When you join Sprinklr, you join a family of global talent from around the world who are dedicated to making the world a “happier” place!
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated marketing professional to manage our Americas West market. The Field Marketing position acts as the trusted advisor and strategic partner to the sales team, working across internal marketing functions and third parties to deliver against shared goals. A strong candidate has a proven understanding of sales-focused marketing with experience in account-based and audience-centric marketing, as well as event management. They enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, hand-in-hand with sales leaders to understand the needs of the business and exceeding expectations through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
What You’ll Do:
The Field Marketing Manager - DACH will work closely with sales leaders, global peers, and report directly to the Director of Field Marketing for EMEA. You will craft and execute marketing plans in partnership with your stakeholders by aligning to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve KPIs, and ensure delivery of quarterly sales and growth targets. You will land and expand programs and support the broader marketing team by providing the ‘voice-of-the-field’ for constant improvement and innovation. You will leverage data to inform the strategy across inside sales, managed sales, and partner teams. It will require building and nurturing relationships with the divisional sales teams to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve a range of targets. You will manage the end-to-end lead process in partnership with inside sales and marketing operations, constantly looking for ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel and report on campaign success and business contribution. You will oversee the DACH field marketing budget. This territory may require some planning for multiple-language translation.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 6+ years experience in marketing, communications, account based marketing, and managing in-person and virtual events.
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing, targeting enterprise and mid-market sized organizations.
- Experience building and executing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s) in partnership with sales teams that drive results.
- Experience influencing and/or managing a marketing budget.
- You have a strong analytical mindset with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs.
- Great communication, storytelling and presentation skills. Can demonstrate marketing leadership with sales leaders and customers.
- A life-long learner who embraces a growth mindset.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and think outside the box.
- Enjoy consensus building while making tough decisions on investments.
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit to build something from the ground-up.
Why You’ll Love Sprinklr:
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we’re not just saying that - Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Be sure to mention the word **ASSURING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok