Posted 18 Jul 2022, 3:15 am
Senior Product Manager Platform at MoonPay
The discipline ❤️
Our product discipline works across all areas of MoonPay (internal and external). We currently have 3 squads across Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth. Over time these squads will split out and we are also building new squads focusing on new revenue streams and product verticals. This means our product team will have plenty of opportunities to progress and build new product lines and squads as well as developing existing ones.
What you'll do 👀
- Build new products from inception through to launch.
- Develop existing products so they evolve and scale to meet the needs of our ever growing base of partners and users.
- Build, maintain and prioritise the product backlog for one or more cross functional teams.
- Prioritise efficiently through collaborating with users, partners and stakeholders.
- Be customer obsessed and keep in constant dialogue and feedback loops with them.
- Improve our data literacy, constantly optimising our dashboards in Amplitude and Looker, sharing the learnings with the team.
- Use data and insights to analyse the entire product funnel.
- Define and own OKRs with autonomy to enable the company achieve its goals.
- Mentor and coach other Product Managers and Designers.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standard within the Product Management discipline.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Product Managers and Product Designers
- Lead multiple cross-functional squads
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Product Management discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive product management experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You've owned products or significant parts of them from inception to launch.
- You’ve led one or more product squads and understand how to influence people from different disciplines.
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly. You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You eat analytics for breakfast (ie. Amplitude) enabling the team to measure its progress across all platforms. You have experience running complex A/B tests to improve the conversion funnel.
- You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experiences that delight users.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritise technical investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- You’ve coached and mentored other Product Managers.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
For this role we are ideally looking for a candidate based in Europe or able to work +/-4 GMT working hours
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and for Product roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager Screen (60 minutes)
- Final Interview (3.5 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Be sure to mention the word **ABUNDANCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok