Posted 15 Jul 2022, 8:00 am
Email Deliverability Manager at Sopro
Sopro… Secretly a Tech Firm, Dressed as a B2B Marketing Agency.
Headquartered in Brighton, with offices in Skopje and Miami and a remote team in Serbia, Sopro Holdings Group is a diverse family of businesses, all focused on powering growth. Our group of brands includes Sopro as the world’s leading B2B email prospecting agency, SaaS business Outbase, and entrepreneur community, Founders Hub.
Voted Best Place to Work in the UK Business Awards 2021, and Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine, we’ve collected a host of awards for our people, workplace, technology, and business results. We are proud to also be one of the UK’s fastest-growing digital marketing agencies.
Within our growing Operations Team in Skopje, Sopro has a great opportunity for an Email Deliverability Manager. This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment. The Email Deliverability Manager will be responsible for maximizing Sopro clients' deliverability rates by monitoring their email campaigns, analyzing inbox placement, recommending, and helping implement best practices.
As a Email Deliverability Manager, you would be working closely with our Operations Managers and our Head of Operations, ensuring that Sopro applies a strategic and creative approach to email marketing with a deliverability focused mindset.
Being part of Sopro, you will play a crucial role in the organization developing proactive strategies and maintaining strong internal relationships within the team.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Sopro products, sending infrastructure, and compliance policies
- Set up key reporting required to oversee deliverability metrics
- Own the deliverability metrics such as bounce rates, open rates, bounce details on business level
- Maximize Sopro clients' deliverability rates by monitoring their email campaigns, analyzing inbox placement, recommending, and helping implement best practices
- Collaborate with R&D, Reporting, IT Admins, Tech, and Operations Teams on strategic projects to introduce and scale deliverability processes
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Investigate and address email delivery problems by communicating with Internet Service Provider (ISP) abuse desks, email block-lists, and anti-spam technology providers in a professional manner
- Assist with the configuration of new email server and manage IPs
- Review deliverability results with Management Team and Operations Department, providing information on best practices to improve delivery
- Develop strong internal relationships within Sopro to train and educate employees on email deliverability best practices.
- Work diligently to ensure that Sopro applies a strategic and creative approach to email marketing with a deliverability focused mindset
- Develop proactive strategies that prevent severe deliverability issues from impacting email marketing performance
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytic, data-driven email role
- Experience working with ESP serving medium to large senders
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Comfortable speaking with different audience and ISP representatives
- Proven track record of investigating and resolving technical problems
- Understanding of email industry legal compliance and privacy terms
- Proven track record of sender reputation repair for B2B/B2C senders
- Ability to interpret antispam rules of all major mailbox providers
Experience with the following will be considered as a plus:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- Testing and analysis tools, like Litmus, Return Path, EDS, Google Postmaster Tools and SNDS
- IP/domain Warming Up
- RFCs (5321/5322) aka SMTP and technical implementation
We’re the people behind the prospects. For all the clever tech, what makes the Sopro service stand out is the people. As we like to tell our clients, we’re a team, not a tool.
Our values permeate Sopro Group through our behaviors, not only as people but across the business.
We invest in our people, their development, our products, and our working environment. We are ambitious, not only as a business but by encouraging passionate and imaginative collaboration. We are people who are proud of our identity and celebrate each other’s successes, whilst giving back to our local communities. We are open and transparent, with our clients and our people – each team member has a voice, and we ensure it is heard!
WHAT WE OFFER
At Sopro we invest in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team. Some of the perks we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Extended annual leave
- Regular social events
- Hybrid working - only 2 days a week office presence
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and in a lot of cases, implemented.
We are rapidly expanding which also offers a fantastic opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Be sure to mention the word **STREAMLINED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok