Posted 14 Jul 2022, 2:49 pm
Full Stack PHP Developer at BBE Marketing
BBE Marketing creates online products that help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join our team, who could help us in shipping features for our application and drive our application design and architecture as we grow.
The tasks include:
- Developing new features
- Making fixes and updates to app
- Implementing quality checks, metrics and monitoring: automated testing, code style, integrating error reporting and performance monitoring tools etc.
- Work with team in planning and strategizing
- Making important architectural decisions
You will love this role if:
- You like working with the stakeholders directly. We’re a relatively small startup, there’s no bureaucracy and complex hierarchy. You’ll be communicating directly with all the team members, from CEO to Customer Support.
- You are a team player
- You like to work and ship stuff fast without compromising quality. You know when to stop and call it done without trying to achieve the unattainable perfection.
- You are a problem solver
- You know how to find an optimal solution and ship it fast without introducing unnecessary complexity and overhead.
- You’re not afraid to prove your point when necessary. We trust our team members and believe they have businesses best interest at heart. If there’s no simple solution to a problem, you can provide the arguments and clearly communicate the risks.
- Self-starter, we don’t like to micro-manage our team
- You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data
- Good written and spoken English.
- Solid experience with PHP, Symfony, MySQL (or any other RDBMS)
- Basic experience with Angular;
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS.
- Experience writing tests in PHP. PHPUnit is a must. Knowledge of other testing frameworks and tools will be a plus.
- Experience writing tests in TS/JS. Experience with Jasmine.
- You have experience setting up and/or maintaining CI pipelines running tests and other quality checks.
- Able to work 4 hours overlap within 08:00 - 18:00 EST
Nice to have:
- Experience with DigitalOcean;
- Experience with Bitbucket Pipelines
Be sure to mention the word **EARNEST** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok