Posted 13 Jul 2022, 3:00 am
Marketing Communications Manager at Mediacurrent
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for managing marketing efforts that build and maintain Mediacurrent’s brand recognition and reputation. Some of the key focus areas for this role include public relations, social media, event coordination, and client advocacy efforts.
In this role you will help promote Mediacurrent across appropriate channels, collaborating with various teams to execute on initiatives.
What you'll do
- Work across agency teams to stay ahead of project launches and agency news
- Drive Public Relations efforts including gaining placement and recognition in publications and events
- Identify and pitch speaking opportunities for agency subject matter experts, maintain year-round calendar
- Handle industry awards submissions, maintain calendar to track submissions and wins
- Help develop media skills for teammates to speak to the press and on industry panels
- Maintain a library of case studies, client testimonials, and client work examples
- Manage event coordination for in-person and virtual events
- Manage social media content to extend the company voice and brand across appropriate channels
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize Mediacurrent.com as a marketing tool
- Experience working in a digital creative agency
- Relationships or familiarity with trade reporters covering technology, agencies, and digital media
- Experience in event marketing and management
- Experience managing social media channels
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, deft ability to package content
- Polished demeanor, energetic brand representative, outgoing coalition-builder
- Ability to proactively organize and prioritize work without awaiting direction
- Deadline-oriented, impeccably organized, a critical-thinker and solution-seeker
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, a bright outlook, and a desire to win
Mediacurrent is a remotely distributed, full-service Open Source product agency. We are part of the Code and Theory family of agencies and the larger Stagwell Global Network.
We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We care about understanding all sides of a problem and tenaciously digging for solutions. We lead with informed opinions and don’t let ego get in the way of the right decision. We collaborate across disciplines and with our client partners as we push for the best work product.
Open Source principles influence everything we do. As we work, we look for ways to improve process and technology, then share our solutions freely for the benefit of others. As one of the most active contributors to the Drupal project, we’re committed to refining and advancing technology for all to use.
Mediacurrent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace by welcoming team members from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Be sure to mention the word **SEXY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok