Posted 13 Jul 2022, 0:15 pm
Overnight Crisis Specialist at Cerebral
*This is a remote position*
About the Role:
The Crisis Specialist position is a challenging and rewarding role that supports our clients and clinicians when they need it most. It is an exciting, but demanding opportunity to grow with our Crisis Response Team as we care for our clients in crisis.
- Make outbound and inbound calls to clients in crisis (suicidal, homicidal, etc).
- Make calls to emergency contacts and local police departments as needed.
- Support clinicians who are actively handling crisis situations.
- Respond to each post in the Crisis Response channel within 10 minutes during your shift.
- Ensure that clinicians are following the protocol correctly.
- Assist in decision-making during a crisis.
- Tag associated team members for visibility and ensure that follow-up to each crisis situation is completed in a timely manner.
- Train new Coordinators on risk assessment & Crisis Response protocols.
- Completes audits for every interaction where the crisis response team was activated within 24 hours of activation.
- Completes incident reports for high-intensity situations.
- Ensures complete documentation is added by clinicians following each crisis situation.
- Must have previous experience in mental health.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in client-facing communications.
- Experience with mental health crises is strongly preferred (paid or volunteer).
- Experience working remotely is a plus!
- Some knowledge of risk assessments & crisis management
- Some knowledge of Suicidal/homicidal ideation warning signs and risk indicators
- De-escalation techniques
- Must have a general knowledge of mental health
This will be a full time position (40 hours each week) that pays $21.25 per hour and qualifies for our standard benefits package. The Crisis Specialist would work a set schedule of 3pm-12am PST or 12am-9am PST Saturday-Wednesday.
Be sure to mention the word **STYLIZED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok