Posted 12 Jul 2022, 0:31 pm
Lead Cryptographer at ReadyTal
ReadyTal is seeking talented and passionate Cryptographers to help a select group of international companies build their teams with the best global remote developer talent.
• Highly self-motivated, results-oriented team player, and a great leader
• Personal/professional integrity and commitment to excellence
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Strong attention to detail
• 4+ years of experience in cryptographic areas
• Comfortable working with zero-knowledge proving systems
• Experience with STARKs, EVM, zk-VMs, or Plonk
• A background in the finite field arithmetic and hash functions
• Knowledge of compilers architecture and frameworks (LLVM)
• Ph.D. in mathematics, computer science, or cryptography
• Knowledge of Rust, C, or C++
Be sure to mention the word **UPGRADEABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok