Posted 12 Jul 2022, 3:04 pm
Python Developer at lemon.io
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
Our engineers earn $6k - $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Experience working with Django/Flask or similar python based web frameworks
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Be sure to mention the word **ROMANTICALLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok