Posted 9 Jul 2022, 4:00 pm
Senior SEO Product Manager Real Estate at OLX Group
We are a network of leading classifieds platforms in 45 markets, including brands like OLX, Letgo, Dubizzle, among others.
Our team is developing the Real Estate Vertical. In the heart of that in three of our markets (Poland, Romania, Portugal) we operate with our Real Estate dedicated platforms (otodom.pl; immovirtual.com; storia.ro).
Our classifieds property portals work to transform the way people make their home moving decisions by actively driving higher industry standards and publishing the highest quality property data.
The role can be based remotely in Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain.
About our team
We’re committed to providing a one-stop destination for finding all available properties in the market, and to delivering a detailed search and discovery experience to our home seekers. Our ambition is to build a convenient, trusted, and efficient marketplace on the web and through our apps, connecting buyers and sellers, and leading them to successful Real Estate transactions.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for SEO strategy and roadmap that grows all our European platforms across mobile web, desktop and apps
- Work with local agencies to identify needed product capabilities for SEO
- Identify needed changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with your multidisciplinary development team to execute your backlog & solve technical SEO issues
- Maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website
- Collaborate with local Marketing teams in our content marketing strategy
- Set up and maintain a solid monitoring and reporting system to create transparency about our organic search performance with local Marketing teams
Who we’re looking for
- Hands-on SEO experience with a strong technical focus.
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Semrush, etc).
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Search Console, etc
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Intermediate English written and spoken skills
- Experience defining , managing and executing a backlog with your tech team
- You have the capability to align with stakeholders and colleagues across many regions
What we will give you:
- Chance to create an impact on how millions of people trade every day
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
- Attractive benefits package
- Access to the latest tools and how
- The spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and inspiring change!
Encouraged and interested in the job? We look forward to your application in English!
It only takes a few minutes to apply using our simple application template. Once submitted online our talent scouts promise to give it serious consideration. We will get back to you as soon as possible, and we will respond to every application no matter what.
If you’d like to learn more about us take a look at the other parts of our website or check our blog. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Be sure to mention the word **PROVEN** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok