Posted 8 Jul 2022, 8:45 am
Head of Platform copy at kfzteile24 GmbH
kfzteile24 is Germany's leading digital company for car parts and automotive equipment. As a Berlin-based multichannel company, we own the successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as branches and logistics. We are Germany's best-known brand in the online aftermarket. With expert advice, a wide range of products as well as fast and reliable parts deliveries, we ensure the preservation of individual mobility. Our plan is now to transform an already very successful company into an innovative top-player in one of the most exciting markets in the German economy.
For this purpose, we are looking for people who are keen to shape this path together with their own ideas.
As Head of Plafform (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Berlin you will lead our devops team with Ops and Software Engineers. In this role, you will ensure the security, reliability and scalability of our infrastructure running on AWS. If you know how to roll out DevOps to the whole engineering, then we should meet! Building the best infrastructure and DevOps team which delivers a great E-Commerce platform will be one of the main drivers of the success of kfzteile24.
Who we are
Team: Join a growing team of over 30 nationalities. We build on proven expertise and loyalty and also rely on the energy and creativity of the many newcomers.
Business Culture: Experience a working atmosphere in which we work respectfully and results-oriented at eye level and make decisions quickly. We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and value more than just straightforward CVs.
Development: We guarantee your personal and professional growth through exciting tasks, strong personal responsibility, mentoring and external training and development opportunities.
Sustainability: We pay great attention to ecological and social values in the company and want to become a driver of future mobility.
And: Of course, we also offer fresh fruit, agile team structures, exclusive employee discounts, flexible working hours, home office, language courses, state-of-the-art equipment, team events, a great location directly at Treptower Park and much more.
- Ensuring the security, reliability, and scalability of our infrastructure running on AWS.
- Ensuring the success of multiple software engineering teams by bringing ops and infrastructure closer.
- Build a top-notch DevOps culture in collaboration with the Technical Leadership Team (Principal Engineer, Head of engineering..).
- Maintain, develop and thrive our orchestration tools, CI/CD pipelines, automation software with your team.
- Establishing a KPI cockpit to steer teams and output quickly and sustainably.
- Support a culture of ownership, passion, respectfulness and successfully crossing the finish line as a team.
- Trial, success, fail and optimize.
- Experience running kubernetes clusters on AWS, ideally in different environments/companies.
- Experience managing engineers from different domains (ops, devops, sre, software, devsecops..).
- Strong sysadmin/devops engineering background on running high traffic web platforms.
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their turf.
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities.
- Understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility.
- As a plus: experience within automotive aftermarket.
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24 team, apply now for the position with us as Head of Platform (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Bushra Khanam at +491726893290.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.
Be sure to mention the word **ZENITH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok