Posted 8 Jul 2022, 9:45 am
Growth Marketing Internship Germany at Wakuli
Digital Marketing Germany - Internship
Based in Amsterdam, 50/50 remote, starting Sept/Oct
Why choose if you can have it all? We offer you an internship with a rare combination of the most searched for benefits.
>Impacting the world
>learn more than in college
>socialize with an amazing team
>contribute directly to our growth
>great coffee every day.
Wakuli. Impacting the world with exciting coffee.
While consumers are paying too much for low quality coffee, farmers are earning below what they need to sustain their livelihoods.
That's why we are all about selling the best coffee – not just in taste, but also in fair pay for our farmers. Our beans are traceable to the farm and we send them directly through your mailbox to guarantee freshness. We are a no-nonsense, ambitious start-up with a profound mission: impacting the world with exciting coffee.
We are building the new coffee brand of the 21st century with a team of likeminded innovators and investors from all over the world.
There is plenty to do, every day is different, and we move fast.
Wakuli consists of a small team with high ambitions, which means working as an intern you’ll contribute directly to our growth. So, we count on you as a full-fledged colleague. We want to hear your opinion and we challenge you on your ideas to improve your performance week by week.
Your role (fulltime/40h):
You’re a part of our marketing team, with a focus on growth marketing
You'll be in the lead of one of our fastest growing marketing channels in Germany
You’ll be given the opportunity to think on your feet and problem solve
You’ll be fine tuning the Communication with our German customers
You'll do analyses on our channels and come up with ideas to improve
You take actively part in weekly meetings about the plans, results and strategy
At Wakuli your personality is just as important as your experience.
About your personality.
We are looking for someone who is:
- switched on; you are self-motivated and proactive
- honest; you mean what you say
- authentic; you can think for yourself
- flexible; you are able to thrive in chaos and change
- responsible; you set your own priorities, then follow through. And if you need help, just let us know.
- You are fluent in German & English
- Your German writing skills are very strong
- You know Excel and like to do analyses
- You have master or bachelor thinking skills
- You are available for 5-6 months
What we offer.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the world
- An internship fee of 500 euro per month
- Working from home flexibility (50/50) and a great workplace in Amsterdam Noord
- A lot of responsibilities and a steep learning curve
- A chance to learn about e-commerce, scaling, data analyses and improving customer experience.
- Talented international and impact driven colleagues with a great team spirit
Do you love coffee, and would you like to make a real impact? Drop us a message (fine to do it in Dutch) and let’s have a (digital) cup of coffee
Be sure to mention the word **OVERJOYED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok