Posted 10 Jun 2022, 3:12 am
Reverse Engineer at Para
At Para, our mission is to build a better gig economy by giving gig workers the tools they need to support their business, helping them earn more and stress less.
We are doing this by building the super app for gig work. Whether a worker is looking for work, actively optimizing how they spend their time, or trying to understand their financial life, Para synthesizes all the data across various apps to become a personal dispatch system! Come help us build a better working future for the 60 million American gig workers.
Reverse engineers on the driver tools team help us understand how major gig platforms work so we can empower gigworkers with technology. This role is a 2-month fixed duration contract with the potential to convert to full-time.
On Para’s Engineering team, you’ll:
- Understand how a company’s internal APIs work by looking at their apps
- Consistently ship user-facing features
- Read, write, and review design docs for product features and architecture changes
You are likely a good fit if
- Understand and be able to reverse engineer authentication processes both in web and mobile apps
- Have experience with one or more dynamic or static analysis tools like Frida, Ghidra, IPA Pro, Jadx, etc.
- Have experience building or are in learning to build across the stack
You’ll be a great culture fit if
- You’re motivated to make work easier for the millions of gig workers in the US
- Whether tackling architectural problems or product-market fit, you think the best software solution won’t be designed but iterated to
- You prefer solving two problems reasonably well to solving one problem extremely well
- It would be nice (albeit is not necessary – as long as you’re open to learning!) if you have experience with Typescript and Google Cloud Platform.
- A chance to work with a small team and noticeably move the company from day on
- Unlimited paid time off and paid sick leave
- Work fully remote from anywhere you want – we only ask you have 4 hours of overlap most days with New York working hours (10 AM - 6 PM)
Para is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Para does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor.
Be sure to mention the word **FAVORITE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok