Posted 1 Jun 2022, 4:45 am
Contract Sales Recruiter at Samsara
About the role:
At Samsara, we invest in our people and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to our success. We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Recruiter to partner with our growing Sales teams and continuously develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to personally grow their career while professionally building an extraordinary sales team experiencing hyper growth.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Full-Cycle Recruiting: Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build diverse pipelines across Samsara’s corporate teams through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media. Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life at Samsara. Effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods while creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience.
- Be a Talent Advisor: Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals. Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation. Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible.
- Influence with data: Independently address and unblock data analysis challenges. Extract and synthesize insights. Identify headwinds and tailwinds with a search.
- Communicate Effectively - Tailor written and verbal communication to different audiences and situations.
- Manage Stakeholders - Be seen as a trusted partner by other key cross-functional points of contact. Able to identify friction points, set appropriate expectations, and drive initiatives to overcome obstacles with a search.
- Be a DEI Advocate - Develop and implement sourcing strategies and marketing programs to identify top talent and build diverse candidate pipelines. Advise on structured interview processes that mitigates unconscious bias. Coach leaders and interviewers in inclusive interviewing best practices and objective feedback.
- Be Brilliant at the Basics: Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers. Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Greenhouse (ATS) and other recruiting tools.
- Be a Cultural Champion: :Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ year of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Able to confidently represent Samsara with professionalism both internally and externally
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Previous tech experience preferred, and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Be sure to mention the word **DIGNIFIED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok