Posted 1 Jun 2022, 5:15 am
Middle Senior Full Stack Engineer at Intetics Inc
Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Full - Stack Engineer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
About the customer
Our client drives customer engagement between the customer and their insurance company by incorporating web & mobile apps, into the insurance product experience. The product is a SaaS platform designed to ensure that insurers never miss opportunities to increase engagement with their existing customer base.<br/><br/>
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build scalable architecture to support millions of users.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designers and product managers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient in PHP or Golang.
- Experience with Golang is an added advantage.
- Experience with React or any other front-end framework and willingness to work with React.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Use TDD and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
- Experience with building restful JSON web services.
- Knowledge of APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3.
Be sure to mention the word **INSTANTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok