Posted 1 Jun 2022, 1:37 pm
Growth Engineer at Alma
As a Growth Engineer, you will have a direct impact on Alma's growth. You will be putting technology at the service of business growth by working with a large technical stack to solve very real problems.
You will be part of the Marketing team and work in close collaboration with the Sales team. The scope of your mission will enable you to work on a wide range of topics from lead scoring to data management to scraping, among others.
Your responsibilities will consist in:
- Translate the business challenges into technical projects to be implemented
- Manage and develop the marketing team's custom tools
- Participate in the creation of the marketing roadmap
- Manage certain technical aspects of the website (particularly the tracking)
- Make the important data accessible to the marketing and sales teams
- Maintain and improve time-saving automation (CRM, email, etc.)
- Choose the right technology stack to address our challenges
In 2021, we did a lot of testing and created flows that allowed us to generate (many) leads. These flows, mainly no code (integromat, G.Sheet, etc), are beginning to reach their limit. In 2022, we need to scale them in order to sustain their usage and improve their performance. In addition to that, there are also all the ideas that we have and that you will have, as well as what we will be able to achieve e thanks to you.
Here are some upcoming growth projects for which you will be essential:
- Scale the current flows: transform DIY no code to full-fledged scalable and maintainable "products".
- Build the 2022 flows (and there are plenty in the pipeline, such as converting inbound leads into outbound leads)
- Set up a 2.0 lead scoring system.
- Enhance marketing automation (trigger actions based on prospect/customer behavior).
We are looking for a developer who wants to work outside of a technical/product team and who wants to work on more business-related topics.
We want you to know how to code, but more than that, we expect you to be really rigorous in applying coding best practices (testing, maintenance, legacy code management, etc.
For this position, you must be ready to switch between subjects very often: you will work on enrichment, scraping, landing pages, SEO, etc. And sometimes, all in the same week.
You are the owner of your subjects, you put your ideas into practice and you make sure that what is delivered is in line with business expectations.
You are the right candidate if :
- You have good experience in software engineering within a technical team (2-3 years)
- You have a strong interest in business and marketing issues
- You like to interact with non-developers
- You are a self-starter and a fast learner, and you don't hesitate to challenge the status quo: we'll be happy to see that you have ideas that we don’t
- You are willing to change topics often (our projects rarely exceed 10 days!)
- Ideally, you speak the same language as marketing (mostly acronyms and anglicisms)
- A phone call with a member of our People team
- A video call with Paul-François, Growth Manager + one of our Growth Engineer
- A Case study + restitution with Benoit our Head of Marketing
- A team fit and coffee chat
Be sure to mention the word **PEACE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok