Posted 11 Feb 2024, 6:54 pm
EMEA Marketing Coordinator at Sui
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
The EMEA Marketing Coordinator role is a six-month contract position, reporting directly to the EMEA Regional Head of Marketing. The EMEA Marketing Coordinator will focus on building marketing programs and community initiatives to drive mass adoption of Sui and the wider ecosystem. This is a remote role based in the EMEA region.
- Manage consistent, ongoing communication with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring activation plans, execution timelines, deliverables, and accountabilities are clear and aligned with the business.
- Work with internal content & design teams on preparing assets and sharing with relevant external stakeholders to ensure smooth running of new Sui marketing campaigns and community initiatives.
- Continuously improve our digital presence by capturing, analysing and reporting on social metrics, insights, and best practices with the in-house analytics team.
- Plan and execute EMEA marketing events, including: community meet-ups, in-house and digital events.
- Coordinate event communications across customers, prospects, suppliers and internal teams. Includes: briefings, project plans, emails, content posts, etc.
- Ensure data hygiene for events: reviewing attendee lists, qualifying leads, monitoring outreach and next steps.
- Provide support as required on ad-hoc marketing projects, including but not limited to: new in-house or agency campaigns, web projects, CRM development, etc.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Can manage a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and curious – able to spot an opportunity; keen to develop and champion new approaches.
- Creative side to brainstorm new event themes, experiential ideas, swag, community initiatives, etc. to continue making Sui stand out from the crowd.
- Passion for Web3 and commitment to making it accessible to end users.
- Strong understanding of blockchain and crypto communities, on-the-ground knowledge of Web3 end users and enthusiast community.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Please mention the word **HONOR** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok