Posted 10 Feb 2024, 0:00 pm
Customer Success Manager Private Sector at Magnet Forensics
Who We Are; What We Do; Where we’re Going
Magnet Forensics is a global leader in the development of digital investigative software that acquires, analyzes, and shares evidence from computers, smartphones, tablets and other IoT related devices. We are continually innovating so that our customers can deploy advanced and effective tools to protect their companies, communities, and countries.
Grayshift and Magnet Forensics have come together as one organization to accelerate innovation and transform digital investigations for our customers. We’re pleased to share that the combined organization is operating as Magnet Forensics.
The combination of mobile, cloud and computer forensics expertise under the Magnet Forensics name underscores our dedication to providing comprehensive, end-to-end DFIR solutions. This includes our commitment to helping with access to modern digital devices lawfully with our renowned product suite. And, our focus on innovating for the DFIR community, along with our shared mission, continues to be the top priority.
Magnet Forensics is in search of a seasoned Customer Success Manager dedicated to enhancing our corporate sector customers' overall experience during their engagement with our products and interactions with our organization. As a key player in this role, you will be responsible for nurturing the complete customer journey with Magnet, encompassing initial onboarding, regular customer touch-points, technical support, training, and soliciting valuable product feedback and feature requests.
The mission of the Customer Success Manager extends to guaranteeing that these proactive efforts deliver a positive customer experience organically and results in contract renewals and potential expansion opportunities.
*The coverage for this role is focused on EMEA and APAC.\n
- Manage customer 360-degree (C360) view and ensure stakeholders have insightful data at the right time;
- Execute successful customer onboarding and implementation, including product, network, and license set-up;
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on product features and functionality;
- Build lasting customer relationships for the team;
- Collaborate with pre-sales in order to have a seamless bridge between sales and post-sales activities;
- Collaborate closely with internal team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities;
- Leverage business intelligence and proactive customer interaction to verify customer experience is always top-notch;
- Be the primary customer advocate within the company and manage any challenges that may arise;
- Support and work with internal teams to resolve any customer complaints;
- Collect and advocate for customer training requirements;
- Responsible for moderating Magnet’s User Communities in order to foster community interaction, improve customer experience, and increase sharing of best practices.
- Experience in a customer facing role providing exceptional customer experience;
- Technical account management skills and the ability to speak to technical functionality of a product to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Self-driven and proactive;
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with sufficient mobile device and computer literacy to speak to the product capabilities;
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent team-working skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Being Multi-lingual (Reading, Writing, and Speaking) - with an emphasis on German, French, or Italian;
- Experience working in Digital Forensics or Incident Response;
- Experience working in Salesforce CRM and Gainsight.
The Most Important Thing:
· We’re looking for candidates that can provide examples of how they have demonstrated Magnet InteGRITy in their previous experiences:
· Greater Good – We think beyond our own interests and strive to improve communities around the world. This demonstrates our passion for making a difference in the world.
· Respect – We hold ourselves accountable through transparent sharing of information and we have faith in each other’s abilities
· Innovation – We lead the industry in excellence and reliability while keeping the user experience simple and relevant. We are not afraid to push the boundaries to stay ahead of our competitors.
· Teamwork – We collaborate internally and externally, while caring about each other and listening to our customers.
We’re committed to continuous learning and are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. This commitment will be reflected in our hiring processes and embedded in our values and how we treat one another. If you’re interested in this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyways.
Magnet Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible recruitment process and work environment. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please let our talent team know, or you can email email@example.com.
Please mention the word **TRANQUILITY** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYyLjEzMw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYyLjEzMw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok