Posted 10 Feb 2024, 4:00 pm
Customer Success Manager Scale at OpenAI
About the team
Our Customer Success team at OpenAI is dedicated to partnering with our customers and their people to embrace AI through the adoption of ChatGPT Enterprise. OpenAI's customers represent a range of diverse backgrounds and maturity, from early-stage startups to established global enterprises. We see every interaction is an opportunity to inspire and accelerate a company or a person on their AI journey.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to collaborate directly with our ChatGPT Enterprise product customers. You are crucial to the success of these companies and will be instrumental in driving adoption and value of this product, ultimately responsible for understanding our customer’s needs and delivering an excellent experience. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams.
This role is based in our San Francisco HQ or remote in NYC. We offer relocation support to new employees.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively partner with a broad range of customer accounts, focusing on delivering consistent, high-quality engagement and ensuring success for companies of all industries and sizes.
- Conduct efficient, targeted, and impactful consultations, identifying key customer needs and tailoring solutions to their business goals; in turn driving adoption, maturity and growth.
- Develop and refine scalable enablement programs, including building champions, adopting a "train the trainer" approach for customer education, and various 1:many assets and programs.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to streamline customer experiences and product enhancements, particularly by identifying trends across customers.
- Analyze customer feedback and engagement data, using insights to drive continuous improvement in our customer success methodologies.
You might thrive in this role if you:
- Have 7+ years of experience in a customer success or related role, adept at managing customer relationships across diverse, global organizations, with a preference for those experienced in technical enterprise products.
- Are skilled in employing a consultative approach, with a proven ability to quickly understand and address diverse customer needs.
- Bring a proven track record of delivering clear, measurable outcomes for customers.
- Exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify trends and implement data-driven strategies for customer engagement and retention.
- Are enthusiastic about innovating in the customer success space, particularly in applying scalable strategies.
- Possess a collaborative and adaptive mindset, able to work seamlessly with various teams and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Are personally dedicated to the safe and ethical evolution of AI.
Please mention the word **IDYLLIC** and tag RMzQuODYuMTYyLjEzMw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODYuMTYyLjEzMw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok